Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spill-proof sippy


It's hard to decide what my first product should be. I don't want to be boring, but this blog will probably be boring, so here I go anyways!
I hate how so many brands of sippy cups are labeled "spill-proof." Do they know what that means? If you look closely, many of them will add, "For best results, keep in upright position." I feel like this should be in the bloopers segment on David Letterman. If kids kept stuff in the upright position, would we really need anything to be spill-proof?
I have found the one spill-proof sippy cup. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm the one to tell you about it. The Nalgene Grip n Gulp is spill-proof! It is, however, equivalent in price to 3-4 other sippys, but I think it is well worth it, especially when there is no apple juice all over your car, in the bottom of your new purse, or on the living room couch. Sip away, kids.....without frustrating your mom.
http://www.nalgene-outdoor.com/store/detail.aspx?ID=1230

2 comments:

  1. these are my fav, we have 4 of them for the colleges family members went to, and they hold so much juice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did find this at Target for $7.34! But I also recommend Appalacian Outfitters in Greenville.

    ReplyDelete