Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi.

I've thought about this blog for a while, and now I'm finally getting around to it. I don't really have time for it and as I type, my daughter is screaming, "MOMMEEEEEE," wanting me to get her out of her crib. Why she would want to get out, I have no idea. She's got her "set-up," with every prized possession she knows of, including 4 monkeys (one that is so loved, we have 6 of them), 2 crocheted blankets (thanks, Mom), a satin pillow, a monkey pillow, and a dozen other things that make her happy. Don't let me forget the 2-3 Soothie brand pacys....if only I could.
So she has the stuff that works for her. I feel like I'm always looking for the stuff that works for me, often left unsatisfied with a certain amount of money down the drain. That's why I'm here. I hate wasting anything, especially food and money. And I've always wanted an appropriate outlet to say, "hey, this is the greatest thing," or "please, please, don't buy this!" Maybe, if this is deemed worthy of reading, people like you may benefit from it, and may even comment on stuff you like. Then we can all help each other out, save each other time, and save some money!

2 comments:

  1. Christy,
    I am really looking forward to reading your blog. . . what a great idea! If there is ever a product that I am passionate about- I will let you know. Maybe, I can be a guest blogger. Take care and I need to call ya sometime soon!

    - hil

    ReplyDelete