Three months after my child was born, I felt a little like myself again. Six months later, I felt like I could maybe handle this little girl. Nine months into it, I felt like my body may have a chance again. Don't get me wrong, I know I'll never have a high school girl's body again--they don't even know what cellulite is!--but I'm saying there's a chance. My husband and I heard about this program, Slim in 6, from his previous boss. So we tried it. The 6 is 6 weeks, not 6 minutes...Sorry to burst any bubbles.
It has 3 DVD's. Starting a bit easier around 30 minutes, moving up to 45 minutes and then 1 hour. This video really worked for me. If I really ate right, I noticed even more of a difference. Not that I am by any means close to looking like Gisele (has anyone even seen her after her baby? There has to be some extra skin in there.) But it was a major improvement from the pregnancy and I was in really good shape.
You are supposed to do it 5 times a week, but I like to run, so I alternated this program with runs through the week. If I did it 5 times a week, I think I could have said good-bye to about 95% of the cellulite, but I have to run. I've moved on to another program now, and I can tell you more about it later. But I highly recommend this for getting in shape and slimming down, especially after baby. Plus, you have to be home for naps, so you might as well get in shape.
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/best_sellers/slim_in_6.do
cool. are you willing to lend it out to a friend or at least at a discounted price?
ReplyDelete