Monday, August 30, 2010

My Little Jane in the Jungle


Here's one for the mom's. I was thinking back on all the "stuff" we had when mine was an infant. Man, there is so so much stuff! One of my favorites was the "jungle gym" my mom got for us. The Fisher-Price (here I go again with that brand) Rainforest Gym was so so useful to us. Clare laid, rolled, and slept in that wonderful contraption from birth til about 5 months (no, that's not her modeling to the right). She would spend hours in there. The only thing I did not like about it was the music because it gets on your nerves, but what kid toy doesn't? And you can always turn it off. I highly recommend this if you have a new baby. They are sort of expensive (I think around $75?), but I thought it was completely worth it. Besides, it was a gift! Thanks, Mom!
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pid=38182&pcat=rainforest

No comments:

Post a Comment