
I'm not much of a cook, but when I do, it needs to be slightly easy and simple. That is what Pampered Chef is all about. My favorite stuff is the "chopper" as we call it in our family.
http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=240&catId=90&parentCatId=90&outletSubCat=&viewAllOutlet=
You cannot buy an off-brand of this thing-they don't work. And it is worth the $29.50 once you
have chopped an onion, a pepper, and a jalapeno in about a minute. Plus you won't outwork your forearm and shoulder if you've already worked out once today. I also find that this makes prepping fun and husbands will even partake in this activity in the kitchen.
have chopped an onion, a pepper, and a jalapeno in about a minute. Plus you won't outwork your forearm and shoulder if you've already worked out once today. I also find that this makes prepping fun and husbands will even partake in this activity in the kitchen. My other most favorite item from this company is the Salad chopper.
I call them the Salad Scissors, but whatever. They did not call me to help them name their products. We are big guacamole people. We make it about once a week. If you've ever made it, getting the avocados all mushy is also a good arm workout. This thing does it all for you. I love it!
It's really for chopping up a salad, but we aren't big salad people, so I can't help you there.
No comments:
Post a Comment