Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Drink More!


Aren't we all always trying to drink more water? Kudos if you already do. I love Coca-cola and sweet tea way too much, but I also like to drink a lot of Propel. That's water, right? Anyways, I bought the Camelbak Better Bottle to make powder Propel in (to save $ and plastic). http://www.camelbak.com/sports-recreation/bottles/better-bottle-75L
This thing really does make you drink more! Water or Propel, I take one sip and it's half-empty! (or half-full, for you optimists). You don't even realize how much you are drinking. I'm always amazed. So you dehydrated Coke lovers, this is for you! Caution: don't put Coke (or any other "bad" drinks) in it! And be careful on road trips!

2 comments:

  1. i can second this. i have this bottle in blue and actually bought the smaller one in blue for miller. it has helped us both drink more water (and plain water which i used to hate before this bottle). it's amazing what sipping a little bit here and there will do. and it doesn't spill which makes it great for miller. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...I am always trying to find ways to sneak in more water. I am definitely addicted to coke/soda. I will have to try this out. Laura

    ReplyDelete