Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fan of this tan


Since I sort of dissed Clinique in a previous post, I want to reiterate that I really like Clinique. That was just something that didn't work for me. I think they usually have really good customer service and I like a lot of their products.
One thing I really like is the Self Sun Daily Moisterizer. I know it's the end of the summer and you may not have any use for it now, or maybe you want to prolong that tan when the beach-going days are past. Or maybe you didn't get out in the sun all summer because you have a tiny baby and you want a hint of tint!
This stuff really worked for me. I didn't try the tinted one, just the daily moisturizer. You have to make sure you put it on VERY evenly and you have to let it dry about 10-15 minutes, but I thought it worked great. You'll start to notice it in a couple of days. And you'll figure out how often to put it on, like every day (maybe if you buy the lighter one) or just every few days (if you buy the medium one). I've been to airbrush tanning places and this was so much cleaner and cheaper. It's $20 and the tube lasts about a month.
http://www.clinique.com/products/CATEGORY21371/Sun/Self_Tanners/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment