Fisher-Price seems to be the most used name around our house. Without consciously doing so, we have accumulated so many toys and products by this company....maybe should buy some stock. If you have a little one, I highly recommend this. We received it as a shower gift before Clare arrived and she STILL uses it and she is 2! She loves it even more now that she can control it. That may mean that she's a little old, but if it makes her want to go to bed, then I'm not moving it. Plus, there is a remote that you can hang on the door and restart if it goes off.
This has been the best buy out of all of our baby stuff.
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=buocean&pid=41856
Agree on this one! Both girls have this and love it! We just had to hide McKinley's since she is almost 4 and thought she was a little too old to watch it every night while falling asleep, but Lucy sure enjoys it!
ReplyDeletehaha. Our "motor" that makes the fish move died last night so she has to watch it motionless. I even thought about buying a new one (that would also be for baby #2 later), but I decided we should probably think about moving on too!
ReplyDelete