Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mr. Clean is F-I-N-E


I was inspired tonight by a friend who said she'd noticed I hadn't posted in a while. Ok, maybe it's been 9 months, but I appreciated it so much that I decided to find something to write about. This is for you, Ansley. But you probably already knew about this!
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is AWESOME! It really works. Maybe I'm a little behind in the times. I don't really get out much, but I discovered this last summer. These seriously work. I've used the original, which works, but the Extra Power version does last a little longer.
My 3 year old never wrote on the wall when she was 1 or 1 1/2 or 2. But her 3 year old defiant mind decided this fall that it was ok. Or was she testing me? Luckily for her, the Magic Eraser erases marker, crayon, pencil, and pen off the wall.
Maybe your dog cuts corners-it removes smudges on door frames. Maybe you're a messy cook like me- it removes food splashes around the stove, etc. Or maybe there are mysterious fingerprints on every surface 3 feet and under-it removes almost anything, and with ease.
I guarantee it works and I guarantee that you'll get carried away cleaning with it.
(I have heard from a friend that it leaves marks on darker painted walls, so you may want to avoid those.) http://www.mrclean.com/en_US/magic-eraser-extra-power.do

No comments:

Post a Comment