Finally, the weather is cold and I'm back in my favorite footwear! It's Saturday morning, aka, pajama day and I'm thinking to myself how much I love the slippers I'm wearing. Well, why don't you write a post about it, Christy, since you've abandoned the blog you said you would maintain more consistently!
The Ugg Cozy (http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&productID=5614&model=Cozy%20II) are so comfortable. One of my more appropriately named shoes, they are cozy, warm, and soft. And I could talk them up to be double-functioning as if to say, since they have a real sole and you can go out and get the paper with them, they have more buy-able quality. Like saying it's a bridemaid's dress you can wear again. Only these, you will wear again and again, year after year (thanks to that hard sole!) They are pricey for slippers (mine were a gift!), but you won't buy slippers again for a long time. Plus, they are a great gift for that person who has everything, and cold feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment